Birthday treats

I had an awesome day today for my birthday!  I share this day with my sister-in-law and my cousin!!!!

Before I went to work I had received 20 facebook messages!

I arrived at work and opened my emails to find one from Nat and Geri, all the way from Balranald!

I was spoilt with a yummy morning tea at work and chocolate cake, then  when I returned back to my desk I was greeted with a gorgeous bunch of flowers and card with a voucher to blush for some ME!!!! time...


Lunch 11 of the girls from work took me out for lunch.  We went to a cafe down the main street and it was delicious.

I came home and the girls gave me presents, thanks to mum's generosity!  I got a magic towel, keyring and chocolates from Bridie

and a $40 voucher from Little Extra's from Candice and Talia.



Also greeting me on my arrival at home was a parcel from the bestest friend Ange, I got some gorgeous fat quarters and an Extraordinary Women planner for 2012, these will be best used!


Also I recieved a packed from The Home Patch.  I have been eyeing off the xmas table topper and sewing bag so I bought them, they both arrived today!





So that was my birthday... a fabulous day.  I ended up with 71 facebook posts, 4 text messages from Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia!

And a couple of early bird messages here on my blog...

Right now I am going to hunt through my fabric and see if i can find some suitable colours to start on the patterns that arrived today!

Happy sewing....








0 comments:

Post a Comment

top