Republican Woman: Waiting for Godot Sarah Palin

I have tired of the interminable wait for Godot Sarah Palin, and of the many distractions and spoken word performances to be gleaned from those that have chosen to wait upon her. Jasiri X has more of value to say about Sarah Palin (and her cohort) than many of the talking heads:













It seems like Pittsburgh has, against all likelihood, a niche as a rapper incubator. Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, and Jasiri X. Wow.





Jasiri X access points:     Twitter     MySpace     YouTube     Website

    email: jasirix (at) gmail DOT com








Look what Sarah Palin done started

A bunch of candidates with the intellect of starlets

On the surface they seem like they're harmless

But what if they win and end they up in congress

The result would be carnage I'm just being honest

How high's your education if you can't name your college

I guess your resume needed polish

I'm you you not me that's y'all witch

Look what at what they'll do to win a office

Pour 100 million dollars down a faucet

Now that's flossin but you cut cost when

Them undocumented workers you was bossin

And whose crazier than Michelle Bachman

And the loonies in that tea party caucus

Plus her wild eye ranting causes

More shame for Minnesota than all the texting Farve did





Republican Woman stay away from me

Republican woman you are so crazy



Don't come hanging ya signs on my door

I don't wanna see ya debate no more

I got more important things to do

That waste my vote casting it on you



Now woman I said stay away

Republican woman listen what I say



Dear God I wonder could you save me

Cause these republican women are so crazy

Like that Governor out west in AZ

Saying we got headless bodies but still come my state please

And she must have never heard of debating

Really, how do you mess up on ya opening statement

plus ya hatin made ya state look racist

The fact that your even governor's amazing

It's like they candidates don't even know the basics

but if you watch em they use the same playlist

every time they see the press they skating

unless it fox news where they can do fund raising

if they positions not popular they change em

hoping Rush, Hannity and Beck can save em

They faker than wrestling it's something to see

they even drafted the chick from WWE



Republican Woman stay away from me

Republican woman you are so crazy



Don't come hanging ya signs on my door

I don't wanna see ya debate no more

I got more important things to do

That waste my vote casting it on you



Now woman I said stay away

Republican woman listen what I say

Jasiri X





0 comments:

Post a Comment

top